Tips from CruiseDeals.com Agents –
1. Day of Cruise arrive early so they could enjoy the lunch buffet. They will have time to explore the layout of the ship and make their reservations in the SPA. Getting there early also minimizes the chance that miss the cruise.
2. For issues onboard that require a trip to the Front Desk…go during off hours to avoid waiting in long lines
3. Always take a carry piece of luggage with you on day of embarkation. I tell my clients to learn from MY mistake! When you get to the pier on the day of departure you will check your luggage in with the porters and not see then until usually well after the ship as set sailed. This means you are on the ship enjoying it’s many amenities, which could include the pool. Therefore, you will want/need a change of clothes before dinner or just to even freshen up after traveling all day to get to the ship. Also, please remember to carry on any medications, DO NOT put them in your checked luggage.
4. The importance of traveler’s insurance. Not only for cancellation protection – but for the security and piece of mind it provides. No one has ever called and voiced their regret on making the affordable insurance purchase. To the contrary – many people do regret not having the insurance, when something unfortunate occurs.
5. Take a sticky note pad to leave messages for your room steward