A Treat for Singles: 2012 Halloween Singles Cruise
Other festive Halloween activities the singles can take part in include a Trick or Treat Chocolate and Cabin wine crawl, Dance Flash Mob, Neon Glow Night and Singles Ghostly Bingo. The 8-night Eastern Caribbean on the Carnival Valor cruise departs Miami, Florida on October 27, 2012 and visits St. Thomas, USVI; Antigua; Tortola, BVI; and Nassau, Bahamas.
Five Fun Facts about SinglesCruise.com’s 2012 Halloween Singles Cruise:
1. Many singles book this cruise up to a year ahead of time
2. The Halloween costumes get more creative and outrageous each year
3. To get into the Halloween spirit, many cruisers elaborately decorate the inside of their cabins and cabin doors
4. There are six dedicated cruise directors from SinglesCruise.com hosting the singles cruise
5. Singles should be prepared to break out in a coordinated flash mob dance when they hear the group’s signature song onboard. What is it? You’ll have to join them onboard the Valor to find out!
Cabins are still available! Reserve your spot today on the 2012 SinglesCruise.com Halloween Singles Cruise