Single? Love cruising – but prefer to not cruise alone?
SinglesCruise.com is the world’s leading seller of Singles Cruises and their largest cruise each year is their Halloween Cruise. In 2012, their Halloween Singles Group had over 600 singles!CLICK HERE to enter to win a FREE spot on SinglesCruise.com Halloween or New Years Eve Cruise [/box]
Yes… for those singles looking, it could be great way to meet your soul-mate… but more importantly, you get to cruise the Caribbean with 100s of other fun-loving single travelers.
On a typical cruise, 80% of the cruisers are MARRIED. Very few of the other 20% are single traveling alone. So unless you want to cruise with a bunch of couples, your best option is to cruise with singles group.
2013 Halloween Singles Cruise Details
There will be complimentary cocktail parties, speed meeting, mixers, pub crawls, private dance lessons, and of course a huge Halloween Costume Contest!
Check out & RSVP on the 2013 Halloween Singles Cruise Facebook Event Page
July is the month when most bookings are made on their Halloween Cruise. They soldout their space last year with over 600 singles. Click here to check current pricing and to reserve your spot.*
*If you go ahead and book the SinglesCruise.com Halloween Cruise and win their sweepstakes, you’ll be reimbursed. Read Official Rules Here.[button link=” http://cru.is/eFree2013″ color=”green” text=”dark”]Click Here to WIN!! [/button] [fblike]